World’s first self folding stroller announced at CES 2012, the Origami stroller does auto power folding by push of single button. The company 4moms designed this hi-tech Origami stroller that can generate power using in-built generator while walking , the stroller also features a LCD screen to confirm if child is on steat, charged battery status, distance walked,outside temperature. The Origami self folding stroller has built-in sensors designed for child safety means it won’t fold a child in the seat, and the two-step activation system means you won’t fold it by accident,also the Origami has daytime running lights to keep it visible at all times, and pathway lights to brighten your way in low-light conditions.
Origami Stroller Feature includes :
- one Push button Power-Folding- the world’s first power-folding stroller does auto fold and unfolds with the touch of a button. To open or close the stroller, just push that button and relax while the rest takes care of itself.
- Includes Four Cup Holders With two cup holders in the handlebar and two more in the seat, there’s plenty of room for water bottles, lattes, or sippy cups
- Two-Step Fold So you won’t do it by accident, folding the Origami takes two (easy) steps: turn the activation ring, then push the button. There’s also a hidden lock switch to thwart those curious toddlers.
- Reflective Piping The Origami’s reflective piping adds to the stroller’s nighttime visibility, and glows like a halo in photos taken at the right angle.
- Seat Recline Just adjust the strap to take the Origami’s seat upright at 72° to comfortably reclined at 40°.The in-built generator to charge your mobile phones, ipods and other usb accessories needed on the go.
Self-folding Origami stroller availability: -Self-folding Origami stroller is available on sale the day it’s announced at CES 2012 expo.You can order the Origami stollers online starting from $849.99